News, Reviews, Opinions, Rumors, & Polls...The home to all things Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii!

Weekly Schedule

Monday - VC Mondays!
Tuesday - Weekly Poll & Results
Wednesday - Wiikly Review (Wii/VC)
Thursday - North American PSN Updates
Friday - Weekly Review (PS3/PSN)
Saturday - "The Rant" weekly editorial
Sunday - Deals of the Week & Release Schedule

Coming Soon - Audio Podcasts & Mailbag!

How are you playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Monday, February 25, 2008

VC Mondays - February 25, 2008

In the final Virtual Console update for February, Nintendo finally gives us a N64 game. As of 12:00PM EST the following games were available:

  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (N64 - 1000 Wii Points)
  • Psychosis (TG-16 - 800 Wii Points)

I never played either of these games when they were released in the 1990's , so I can't give an opinion on any of them. I am a fan of Kirby games so I may think about giving it a shot, but I will be too busy playing Portal on Orange Box that I just picked up as the Deal of the Week. What do you think of this week's releases?

No comments: