News, Reviews, Opinions, Rumors, & Polls...The home to all things Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii!

Weekly Schedule

Monday - VC Mondays!
Tuesday - Weekly Poll & Results
Wednesday - Wiikly Review (Wii/VC)
Thursday - North American PSN Updates
Friday - Weekly Review (PS3/PSN)
Saturday - "The Rant" weekly editorial
Sunday - Deals of the Week & Release Schedule

Coming Soon - Audio Podcasts & Mailbag!

How are you playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Grand Launch

For anyone who has visited the blog, sorry that I have not been updated in the past week. I have been putting the site under construction so I can get ready to launch full time on Saturday March 1, 2008. I will make some periodic updates until that time, including some mini-reviews of older PS3 and Wii games so you can see how my review scores will work and so some new PS3 & Wii owners can check out some games that are already available.

I hope to hear from you in the next few weeks, so keep playing!

No comments: